This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your access to and use of the Website. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website.
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by writemyadmissionessay.com and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of writemyadmissionessay.com and are protected under applicable laws.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works, display, or exploit any part of the Website without the prior written consent of writemyadmissionessay.com.
In order to access certain features of the Website, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your user account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
When accessing or using the Website, you agree not to:
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Interfere with or disrupt the security or integrity of the Website
- Use the Website to transmit spam, viruses, or other malicious code
- Engage in any activity that could harm the reputation or business of writemyadmissionessay.com
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by writemyadmissionessay.com. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- You acknowledge and agree that writemyadmissionessay.com shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.