Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners. Cookies enable websites to recognize your device and store certain information about your preferences or past actions.
Cookies can be categorized into essential cookies and non-essential cookies. Essential cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. Non-essential cookies, on the other hand, are used for analytical or marketing purposes and can be disabled if you prefer.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser. They are used to maintain your browsing session and enable essential functionalities.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a longer period. They help us remember your preferences and settings when you revisit our Site.
- Third-party cookies: We may also allow third-party cookies on our Site for advertising, analytics, and other purposes. These cookies are placed by third-party companies and are subject to their respective privacy policies.
- Providing personalized content and tailored advertisements;
- Improving our Site's performance and functionality;
- Analyzing how users interact with our Site;
- Remembering your preferences and settings;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to enhance user experience;
- Preventing fraudulent activities and ensuring security.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our Site and your user experience.
To manage your cookie preferences, you can:
- Modify your browser settings to accept or decline cookies;
- Use the cookie consent banner provided on our Site to enable or disable non-essential cookies;
- Utilize the opt-out mechanisms provided by third-party advertisers and analytics providers, where applicable.
For more information on how to manage cookie preferences, you can visit the 'help' section of your browser or the website of the browser provider.